Monday, January 14, 2008

What is a blog?

Blog is a shortened version of web log, they basically have become public diaries for people to express their opinions about things or just rant about nothing. Blogs have become a major issue in our society, I heard about some woman who complained about her bosses in a blog and she untimely lost her job because of what she had written in this blog.
I have never really been into reading peoples blogs, but this one was pretty interesting http://tackychristmasyards.com/ I liked how there are violations for specific things, but the "What the heck?!" violation was probably my favorite because I thought no one outside of Utah said "heck."
My favorite Web 2.0 app.... I still am trying to understand this idea of Web 2.0 but Wikipedia told me that it is a Web 2.0 application and if so then it's my favorite because I use it daily.

No comments: