Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Second Life Extra Credit Questions

In case my Cc didn't work.

Did you use Second Life before the class?

No, I had only heard about it on the news and in passing.

Did you socialize with other residents in Second Life?

Not really, I talked with other students in the class mostly.

Did you notice any difference socializing with other residents who you did not know verses your classmates?

The few I did talk to did not seem very friendly nor very helpful whereas all my classmates I talked to were always willing to answer questions for me.

**added by Roger** Do you have any suggestions on what the Library could do with it’s Second Life island?

Continuing to add books and films is a really good idea, also if they had events in Second Life that were advertised at the University as Utah campus as well as online would be a neat way to get people together.

No comments: